Sausalito, California

Monday, June 25, 2012

Beach Baby Jess

My daughter, Lindsey, needed a Happy Birthday card for her friend, Jess,  who loves the beach.  She was also a cheerleader so I couldn't decide whether to put her on the beach or a cheerleading outfit.  Because it is the season for the beach here she is!  I saw this on pinterest and also on SC.  The punches are all stampin up punches. The hair is the scallop punch including her bangs.  Her head is the1 inch punch, body is the large oval punch just  cut in a little to give her a figure. The arms are the corner frame punch and legs are the word window as well as her sandals.  I gave her some pearl earrings and a belly button ring.  The ribbon is from SU which is just a knot tied in the middle and placed as the top of her little bikini!  Love this!!!  I am going to try the cheerleader next!!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe...I love the belly button ring! What a cute card! The waves on the beach are cool too! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is awesome. She is adorable. What a great job.. I think I pinned this one on Pinterest and didn't know it was yours.. I gotta give her a try...

    ReplyDelete