Sausalito, California

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Rosette

Fall has arrived here in the Northeast and with all the rainy weather this weekend, I spent  a lot of time in my craftroom.  I thought I would get a jump on some birthday cards for the fall/winter season.  I am not going to specify who I am going to send this to since she may read my blog. I wanted to use Tim Holtz rosette die.  Just love how it comes out.  Looks like a spent a long time putting it together, NOT!   I haven't done the tri-fold in a long time - just love decorating this fold.  Used some punches from Stampin Up and Memory box fringe border for the pink flower that my sisters gave me for my birthday. Thank you Chris, Connie, Adrianne and Andrea - I just love it!  The DP is from SU.  Check out some more pictures of this card below. 

A closer look
My mom, sister and I met our good friend, Cindy for lunch in Cornish a couple of weeks ago and then went to a fabulous antique shop and I found a newell post.  The price was right and I thought it would look great with my wire basket (my find from Brimfield last July).  This was a unexpected find -  Thanks Connie for pointing it out to me!  It is on my deck and it won't be long before we will have to bring it in along with my wagon wheel.  I love this time of year and I actually don't mind the first couple of winter storms but then after that I'm done!  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Love, love your tri fold card!!The SU bird looks fabulous on this card!!! Nice decorative paper! I like where you have put your newell post!!! As you know, I LOVE Newell post!!! Yours is fabooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant card. Rosettes really give a card a great look. I especially like the newel post on your deck. It looks perfect there next to the flowers.

    ReplyDelete