Sausalito, California

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Soakology.com

I have been pretty busy doing fall clean up so I haven't had a chance to upload any card but I have to share this place with you.  Soakology is heaven!  It is located in downtown Portland but what a sanctuary!  I had a soak of my feet and a head, neck and shoulder massage which could have gone on forever!!  If you like to be pampered then Soakology is the place for you.  I am definitely going to be a  regular!!! 

This is so cool!  Peaceful and  serene!! I sincerely did not want to leave! I have had trouble with my
right shoulder, just not being able to turn to the right and check for oncoming cars when I drive when I
left Soakology yesterday I was able to turn to the left and turn to the right.  Just amazing place!!

They have every tea that you can imagine!  My favorite is green tea and they had about 8 different kinds!
Love this place, can't say enough good things about it!  Check it out, you won't be sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a cool place. This would make a nice Christmas gift especially since Christmas in only 2 months away! Can you believe it!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the place for me..I need a relaxing time when I get home from this vacation. I'll be raking leaves when I get home ,too. I'll keep this in mind.

    ReplyDelete