Sausalito, California

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hearts, Hearts and More Hearts



I remember when I was in elementary school we would use white doilies to make Valentine's Day cards and this card reminds me of it.  The white paper doily just screams Valentine's Day to me!! I love this paper from cratepaper.  It is such a pretty background paper.  The layers of hearts are spellbinders and the lacey heart is from Cheery Lynn Designs, so pretty!!  It is hard to see but I sponged the banner from Spellbinders with the pink Distress Ink from Ranger/Tim Holtz.

This card is really a trifold and the second page has more hearts from Spellbinders and a glittered, sticker, red heart that I had.  SU sentiment "love you much" added. Below is a picture of the third page or inside of the card which has the sentiment and, of course, more hearts with a large green leaf die from Dee's Distinctively.  Dee's Distinctively is a new line for me which I love!!

I made 2 of these cards which I am sending to my son and his girlfriend  and the other one is for my daughter. I had so much fun making these during the Blizzard that we had over the weekend here in the Northeast.  Maybe Blizzards aren't so bad because it keeps me in my craftroom creating!!  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!


2 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I love the hearts! Perfect for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you used. I have not tried the tri-fold card, but I think I will give it a whirl. Love the doily.

    ReplyDelete