Sausalito, California

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy 2014!

It has been 7 days since the beginning of the new year and I realized that I hadn't put on my blog my Christmas cards for 2013. I saw these two cards on pinterest and thought they were adorable and I needed a quick card so I thought I would do this one. Although, sometimes punch art is not quick but I do love putting these cute snowmen together!  I used circle and oval punches for the snowmen bodies.  The hats were also oval with tab punch for one hat and word window and square punch for the other hat.  The scarves were both word window punch.  The snowflake is from SU.  The paper I used is from Authentique Christmas paper.  Pearls were used on both cards for a little bit of embellishing. 

Now that the New Year is here here are some pictures from our New Year's Eve party.  We celebrate every year with friends and this year was no exception.  It was a lot of fun!  Happy New Year!!!
Setting up the tripod!


Getting their cute "hats" on!

The Group


2 comments:

  1. I loved your Christmas Cards! The snowman was so cute! Looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowman looking up with the snow swirling behind. So cute.. You guys look like a happy bunch...

    ReplyDelete