Sausalito, California

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Brother-in-law Birthday!

Sometimes 2 candles!
This card is for my brother-in-law from my husband.  They always give each other funny, sometimes off color hilarious cards so this year my husband thought it would be funny for me to make him a card!  Mark is going to say that he made it! NOT!  I love this building block technique which is on splitcoaststampers.  You will love making them too!  I wanted a colorful one for him since he is very colorful!  The sentiment reads, You know you are getting old when you get that one candle on your cake.  It's like, "see if you can blow this out." J Seinfeld  Love it.  For some embellishments I used SU punches, nestabilities, MS punch and look at the pictures below and you will see Mickey Mouse's hand holding the balloons!! 

Love Jerry Seinfeld!
Mickey's Hand

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!  I made some Valentine hearts for my husband's co-workers. I found them on pinterest!  So easy to make with just nestabilities largest regular heart and scallop heart. I put some chocolate inside them.  I think my new cupid from impression obsession is adorable!!

Cute!
Love cupid!

1 comment:

  1. I love the card for Mark's brother! That style of card is fun to make! I also love, love that Cupid!!! It's just the right size!!!

    ReplyDelete