Sausalito, California

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Blizzard Birthday!

We are having a blizzard here in the northeast today!  I will post some pictures later but right now we have gotten a foot so far and more to come!!  So because of the weather and most everyone is heeding the warning from our weatherman, most people are staying home.  I love it because I was able to make a birthday card for a good friend who turns 50 today!!  His party was last Saturday but because of a snowstorm it was cancelled and rescheduled for this Saturday which, unfortunately,  my husband and I won't be able to attend.  Will get this card in the mail tomorrow for him.  He is a high school soccer coach so he will definitely appreciate this card!!  The soccer ball is the embossing folder and I just colored in some of the hexagons black.  Love my Die-namics grass die!! I use it all the time. The background is the cuttlebug "happy birthday" folder.   Happy 50th Birthday Todd!!  Enjoy your Blizzard Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment