Sausalito, California

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A Birthday Shaker Card

Just a quick post for a birthday card for a good friend.  She has been a friend of mine since high school and have re-connected because of facebook about 6 years ago.  Her birthday is this weekend and she does, by the way, share a birthday with my youngest sister which is why I always remember her birthday every year.  She is my guinea pig because this is the second shaker card that I have made.  I used the Penny Black stamp for the background.  I was excited to use my Fusion tool from We R Memory Keepers!  Love it!  I have to thank my sister, Chris, for showing me how to use it! Thanks Chris and Happy Birthday Vicki!

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the shaker card. I think Penny Black makes the cutest stamps.

    ReplyDelete