Sausalito, California

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Birthday Flag Fold Card

Happy November everyone! It was a challenging week.  We had a terrible wind/rain storm that left 400,000 people without power.  We were lucky that we only lost power for about 16 or 17 hours but some people are just getting their power back today.  Thank you Central Maine Power employees!! So with the power being out, I still was able to work in my craft room and I am loving my  new Marianne Creatable Panda Bear die!! I have the giraffe which I have used for a baby card and this is the first time I have used the Panda Bear.  This type of card is called a Flag Fold Card which I have had saved on Pinterest for quite  a while and just got around to making it.  The link is below for this type of card.  I have seen a few on Pinterest with more flags on the inside which I am going to have to try also.

                          http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2016/10/tutorial-flag-fold-cards.html


There are 5 flags inside this card.  Graphic 45's Safari collection is the paper that I used along with some dies and punches.  The stamp set is from JustRite stamps.  I haven't decided who to give this to yet but there are a lot of birthdays coming up! 

1 comment: