Sausalito, California

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Happy 2018!

So here we are again with the group picture for the 17 or 18 time, celebrating together!  These guys make New Year's Eve so much fun!  We always have to have the party favors, hats and, of course, the glasses!!!  This year was all about the frames with embellishments to hold.  Anna always finds the cutest things for the party!  I know I am a little late posting these pictures but Happy New Year Everyone!

The Guys

The Girls
Since our Wedding Anniversary is on December 27th, I have to show the cards that my sisters made for us.  They are very lovely and I hate to put them away.  I love the colors and the beautiful dies that Chris and Connie used which were from Heartfelt Creations--so beautiful!  Thanks again Chris & Tom and Connie & Russ!!

37 years!

1 comment: