Sausalito, California

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day


 Yesterday my sister, Connie and I decorated cookies!  I made some for Valentine's Day for the little girls next door and another little girl who is a granddaughter to a friend of mine.  Still need to do some more practicing but I think I am getting the flooding technique down pat.  I still need a steady hand for the decorating part of it.  The cookies fit in the little pizza boxes from Stampin Up. The box holds 2 cookies perfectly.  I decorated the boxes inside and out with dies from Spellbinders and Impression Obsession.  The paper is from Michael's that I picked up the last minute just for this project.

Heart cookies inside!



Packaged and ready to go!



Close up!
Hubby's Valentine Card
Here is the card that I made for my husband this year!  The stamp set is from Stampin Up and I love it.  I have made a birthday card from this set too.   I needed to make one real quick and this was perfect.  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love your cute Valentine boxes! Not to mention the cookies inside! Hope Mark loved his card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Valentine boxes are awesome. Love how the cookie fit perfectly. Great idea! Your cards look so perfecct for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete