Sausalito, California

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Eclipse Cards

This is a new technique for me.  These cards are called Eclipse cards.  Love that you can use a picture of stamped scene that you create to make these cards.  This was is a thank you card but below is a birthday card.  I used photographs but I want to use stamped images too.  The tutorial for this type of card is below. Give it a try - it is a lot of fun!

                                        https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544583779934468265/


This birthday card is kind of hard to see because of the darkness of the foliage.  I love this picture because it is my garden in the backyard so I made it for my sister's birthday!  "Make a Wish Andrea" I can't wait to do this again but with stamped images and using punches or dies instead of letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment