Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Perpetual Calendar

Sunday, Jan 23rd

I have seen a few of these perpetual calendars on Pinterest but they are small.  This one I made is 10 inches tall at the tallest point and 6 1/2 inches wide.  The blocks 2 1/2 inches square. I added feet to the calendar like I did with the cubed advent calendar that I made for our craft fair last month. In the front there is a draw for little notes, etc  The paper collection is Graphic 45 Imagine--so pretty!! I am going to add more embellishments but the paper is so pretty that I may not have to add anything. The cards for the months measure 6 1/2 x 5 1/4 inches and the cards for the week measure 5 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches.


I am definitely going to make another one.  These might be fun to have at a craft fair in the spring!  My sister's and I are still working on trying to find a craft fair for the spring!
Side view
Graphic 45's paper collection called "12 Days of Christmas" is so beautiful!  I made this lighted frame last week for me!  The title page is so gorgeous I needed to frame it and added some red lights! Check out the pictures below lighted and not lighted--both beautiful! I need to work on my Christmas cards now!  I'll show you them as soon as I finish them.  Happy December!

Lighted with red lights

Just beautiful artwork!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the calendar! The paper is fabulous! Both frames are going to be a hit!

    ReplyDelete