Sausalito, California

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Caroline's Disney Card

Mickey hiding in the balloon
Our neighbor's girls love to get a handmade card every year and yesterday was Caroline's 9th birthday.  They do like going to Disney and I haven't made one for her so I  made a Mickey Shaker card.  Love that I had Mickey's hand to hold the shaker balloon!  I never get tired of making Shaker cards.

Next week our good friend has a birthday and the card below is a card for her.  I guess I will have to mail it but would love to hand it to her! She loves to make cards too!  I hope this means her expectations!!  Happy Birthday Jane!

Front of card

Twisted Pop up
I have the Karen Burniston's die for this type of card but I have made it many times without it.  The paper collection is Typography from Graphic 45 which is always a win, win!!  Hope we can celebrate soon with you, Jane!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Rochelle, these cards are all adorable! Love the Mickey one!

    ReplyDelete