Sausalito, California

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Corks, Corks, Corks!

Cell phone holders
Just yesterday, I finally finished these 3 cell phone holders for friends. I made 2 beach and 1 golf themes. I saw a picture on Pinterest and because I have made other cork items, I thought I would give a cell phone holder a try.  I wanted to make one that could accommodate landscape and portrait views of the phone.  Pictured below are other cork items I have made including a cell phone holder for me!! It is  very handy to have especially in my craft room for viewing. My pictures tell the whole story. Great project when you are quarantined!   FYI, the Christmas Cork Tree is for sale at our craft fair this fall!!



Bare Bones

Portrait

Landscrape
O Christmas Tree

O Christmas Tree (the back)

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love this idea for a cellphone holder! The corks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete