Sausalito, California

Monday, October 26, 2020

Hexagon Explosion Boxes

For Baby Boy

Inside for pics

Baby Girl

Inside for pictures

 These explosion boxes are made using a compass which I have not used since geometry class! I will post a link below to make the cover and the base of these boxes.  My daughter wanted one for a boy baby shower that she was invited that is a very good friend.  Her friend used it for a centerpiece!  Since I made the baby boy one for her, I had to make a baby girl one.  Both boxes were made from Echo Park's baby collection.  The center for the inside is a baby crib with a teddy bear inside the crib.  The tutorial below is for 3 layers but, as you can see, I only did 2 layers.


                                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyeMVqDKWaA

1 comment: