Sausalito, California

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Hello July!

This wedding card is for my daughter who is attending a wedding on July 4th! What a great day for a wedding celebration complete with fireworks! This is Becca Feeken's diorama, Happily Ever After dies. It makes such beautiful cards!
I made a pocket with the sentiment on the outside so you can put a gift card, cash or check for the bride and groom. These style cards can be folded and put into a 6x6 envelope but because of the embellishments I added, I decided make a small box and put the card in it.
The box measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and fits perfectly! I have been busy repurposing some items that I have had for a while. Painting the items and then putting some transfers on them and I love the way them came out. I put some of these items and facebook and was able to sell the picnic basket! Love that people love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment