Sausalito, California

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Last Day of School!

Today is the last day of school at Waterboro Elementary School and a retirement day for a teacher that my husband hired when he was principal there. Margo is the sister of my sister-in-law and, most importantly, a great teacher. She also is a special caring person. Her students were lucky to have her as a teacher. I made this retirement/gift card for her and I have a couple more since making this one. The paper collection is Fairie Dust from Graphic 45. When making this, it uses a 12x12 sheet of cardstock but if you want to make a pocket some additional cardstock for the pocket. Check out the pictures below:
I put the pocket on the flap that folds out but you can put a pocket on the middle section. I wanted it to close easily so I put it on the lower flap.
I used a ribbon to close the side flaps but you really don't have to do this. Another reason I love this, there is plenty of room to put sentiments and even used the back of the card. This was really a fun card to make! Happy Retirement Margo!! It is well deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment