Sausalito, California

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Christmas Craft Fair

I have a new obsession, the busted frame. This one is for the craft fair that my sisters and I are doing in about 2 weeks in Portland, Maine. Love making them. The picture is from a Christmas Gift bag that I had in my stash. They are pretty easy to do but it does have a few steps to follow and I found this on Pinterest. There are quite a few tutorials on youtube.
This layered Christmas scene is the first one I have done with my cricut. It is not lighted because of all the layers but I love how it came out. My second red truck item. Everyone loves a red truck. It really shows up. So come on over to the Italian Heritage Center's food and craft fair in Portland Maine on Saturday, November 2nd from 9-3pm. It is always a busy fair especially for the Italian cookies and breads!

1 comment:

  1. Great projects!!
    I am not always able to comment, but read all your posts!

    ReplyDelete