Sausalito, California

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Black and White Wedding

My son is here from California to visit friends and to attend a wedding for a college soccer teammate so he asked me to make him a card for Adam's wedding. I thought a black and white theme would be appropriate to give it a more masculine feel.  I have had this spellbinders tag with the nestabling to match for a while and  have wanted to use it.  This was the occasion to use it, a wedding!!  I haven't used the MS lace border punch in a long while and this seemed perfect.  The background in white and the background in black are both embossed with different EF.  I just added some pretty white ribbon and some more pearls.  The sentiment "Mr & Mrs" is computer generated.  Wedding cards are so much fun to make and even more fun to attend!  I love weddings!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love black and white for a wedding! Wow, Nestabling on the Spellbinder's tag is beautiful - it really POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lacy border touch... the bling is oh.. la..la..Love this wedding card.

    ReplyDelete