Sausalito, California

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 32nd Wedding Anniversary!  I saw this cardon pinterest and thought my husband would get a kick out of it.  Check out the card here . I used all punches and nestabilities circle. So cute! Happy Anniversary sweetie!

It snowed here today in Maine but it didn't 32 years ago.  I remember it was just COLD!  We had pictures taken outside and I was freezing to death because I didn't have a coat on. But the picture came out terrific! It was taken by my maid of honor, Mary Banks.  I think she did a better job than the wedding photographer. 

Petersens
We were a little crazy to get married at this time of year but the church was still decorated for Christmas and it was beautiful! and we headed to Bermuda for the honeymoon!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Your card is adorable! I love the picture Mary took on your wedding day! It does bring back the memories of your wedding! It's a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture of you and Mark. Mary did a great job. She missed a calling. It was a beautiful time of year. And you were a beautiful bride. Happy Anniversary to you two...

    ReplyDelete