Sausalito, California

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Christmas cards have finally been sent!  I made two different types this year for my Christmas cards.  This one is the first one and I think I sent about 15 of them to friends and relatives.  I have had "Dasher" for a while and wanted to use it this year. This is another card I saw on pinterest.  The red, white and gold just struck my eye.  Love the combination of colors for Christmas.  Lovely as a tree is done in Going Gray Ink and then I embossed Dasher with the gold embossing powder. 

It doesn't seem to show up in the picture but I outlined the trees with glue and added glitter.  So pretty! Added the bow and used my heat gun to give it a little crinkled look and behold it is done!  I wished the picture did it  a little more justice but I promise I was covered with glitter!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is beautiful! We got ours yesterday. I love the embossed deer! Very Merry!

    ReplyDelete