Sausalito, California

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is a special day for all  mothers. I wanted to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day.  This is a picture of my mother at her 50th Wedding Anniversary Party that all her children gave my Dad and her in1998.  My Mom and Dad had 8 children and were very, very busy as you can imagine.  She is a very special lady!  Love you Mom!

We are celebrating with her today at a luncheon today.  She is a self taught pianist so I thought the card I made for her is appropriate. 

I saw this on pinterest and immediately thought of my mom.  I used Stampin up products such as the tab and label punch, as well as the Top Note die and sentiment.  The fern punch is a Martha Stewart punch and the leaf vine is from Dee's Distinctively (which is my new favorite leaf die).  The flowers are from Prima.


I found this sentiment on the internet.  It is hard to read but I really liked it for my mother.  Hope all of you have a Happy Mother's Day.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your card to Mom! It is sitting on her coffee table in the living room. Had a nice luncheon yesterday.

    ReplyDelete