Sausalito, California

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Birthday Tag

Making this birthday tag was a lot of fun! Julie Nutting's doll stamps from Prima marketing are so cute.  I feel like I am 8 years old again playing with paper dolls. I think I am going to hold onto this one and give it to my daughter in September for her birthday.

I used copic markers to color in her dress but next time I am going to try and use a different papers for her dress like Julie did here.  Check out Julie Nutting's video for some great ideas. The tag measures 9 1/4 x 3 3/4.  Decorating the tag, I used prima flowers, memory box die, Brenda Walton's memory pockets and some bling for her headband and necklace. The sentiment says "all love is sweet".  I will add a "Happy Birthday" banner for Lindsey's birthday later.  I can't wait to make another one!!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love this tag. I also loved playing with paper dolls once upon a time. What a cute stamp. She is very chic with the pocket book or is it a purse.. umm..Love this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hane 2 of these cute stamps-but not this one! I think they are all so cute! Your tag came out great! I love her blue dress!

    ReplyDelete