Sausalito, California

Friday, September 12, 2014

Birthday Camper!

Here is a 40th birthday, card in a box card for my boss' wife!!  They are staying in their camper while they are building a new home.  He tells me it is getting a little cold in the mornings but they are going to try and stay through October!  Brrrrr!!!!   I got the idea from a camper on pinterest but did change it up a little.  There were no instructions so I went by sight.  The camper is a large nestability oval, cut straight across at the bottom.  Just added the tire and a button for the hubcap.  The window is a rectangle with vellum and used SU's tab punch for the awning.  I did score the camper for texture. The fire are SU punches also.  Love the little frog which is a sticker from Michael's.

Here is a closer look at the camper.  I added a little banner with Sarah's initials on it.  The paper is Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments and Mother Goose line.  Add some twine for the bow.


I put the card in this way so that when she took it out she would see the sentiment and the little chicken because they raise their own.  Adorable little chicken using the owl punch  and bird punch from SU.     Of note, I got a text last night from my boss saying that Sarah loved the card!  Been busy in my craftroom this summer and still  have a few more cards to make.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hope their camper is as cute as the one on your card ! The frog is adorable! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete