Sausalito, California

Monday, September 8, 2014

Tallest Wish for Lindsey!

Today is my daughter's 27th birthday!  She is very tall at 6 feet and has started to collect giraffes!  Love these punch art giraffes I have seen on splitcoast and pinterest.  She will definitely get a kick out of this card.  The punches are from SU.  I used large and small oval, circles,  and the bird builder leaves/stem punches.  Added some bling from Michaels that was in the $1 bin.  What a deal!!

Love the sentiment which I found in the internet somewhere.  "Our biggest or tallest birthday wish for you is that you should stay the way you are! Don't ever change!  A daughter like you is a gift from God!"    Mark and I started her collection of giraffes.



This is a pull-toy that I found at a "junkin" place that I regularly go to in Wells, Maine.  Below is another giraffe that we found at a place in Oxford Maine.  Between the 2 of them I only spent $15.00.  I didn't think that was too bad.

Happy Birthday Lindsey!  We love you so much!!
















1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I don't know which giraffe I like the best!

    ReplyDelete