Sausalito, California

Monday, March 2, 2015

Football Tailgating

Last November my brother, Hal invited my husband, my sister's husband and my other sister's boyfriend to come down to a game with the Giants vs 49ers game in New Jersey. They tailgated prior to the game and the food was unbelievable!!  They had everything!  The game was at 1:00 pm but the guys all left at 8 am in the morning to get a good tailgating spot.  There were 8 guys in all that went and they had a great time even though, the temperature was very chilly for a football game.

For a thankyou for all the work that my brother, Hal and his friend, Dave did.  My sister, Connie and I are making 2 - 8 x 8 scrapbooks for them.  Here are some of the pictures from the scrapbook that I made. The paper that Connie and I are using is Graphic 45 Sports!!  I love it!  So happy that I have a reason to use it. My husband helped me with some of the captions for the pictures!!  Some of the captions are really funny!! This was a fun project that I hope Hal and Dave like.  Thanks guys!!

Pinwheels!
Professional tailgaters
View from on top!

1 comment:

  1. Your album looks fabulous. Love all the embellishments you used. I finished the other one. Hope they like them.

    ReplyDelete