Sausalito, California

Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy St Patrick's Day

Another cute punch art card that I saw on pinterest and had to do it for my son.  I have passed on to him some irish heritage so I thought it was important for him to remember this!  The card that I saw on pinterest is here.  I probably should have made the eyebrows and mustache red but I didn't.

Most of the punches are from Stampin up. Tab and square punches are the hat.  I used the bird punch for the eyebrows, mustache and nose.  The bowtie is from Die-namics and the 4-leaf clover is Martha Stewart's punch.  Next time I make this card I might use googly eyes instead of circle punches.    Happy St Patrick's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. My birthday is St. Patrick's day so its fun to see all of the different cards my friends & family make for me. I love that they are all so cute yet so different. Yours is amazing!

    ReplyDelete