Sausalito, California

Monday, May 11, 2015

Best Mom Ever!

I just have to start saying that my mother is the best mom ever!  She brought up 8 terrific children who are all adults now.  My sister Terri, passed away 6 years ago and she was an amazing mother, teacher, sister and friend.  My mom took care of  us all and a husband who adored her.  Mom's birthday is next week and she will be 86 and looks terrific!  Although, she wouldn't agree....

The card that I made for her is from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea!  It is such a beautiful collection and so springy that I had to use it for my mom's card.  The easel card design just showcases the gorgeous collection.  I really didn't have to do much because it all goes together perfectly.  I did add some pink flowers from Michael's $1.50 bin and some butterflies with the MS punch.  My mom loves birds and flowers so this card is perfect for her!

Back of the card!
I love this picture of mom.  She was enjoying a story that my husband was telling her.  Love it when she really laughs.  What a wonderful Mother's Day!  Four of her children were able to celebrate with Mom at Macaroni Grill yesterday.  With husbands, grandchildren and one great-grandchild, there were 12 of us in all. Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment