Sausalito, California

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Birthdays By the Sea!

Another friend is turning 60! I have made 3 birthday cards this summer with Graphic 45 By the Sea! This is an easel card and the illustration of the two children playing in the sand is so adorable, I had to use it as the theme for this card.  As a matter of fact, the 3 cards I made this summer are from paper left over from replacing sails on 2 sailboat that I bought "junkin".  My sister, Chris, did this a while ago and I have been wanting to do it but haven't had the time.  Couple of weeks ago, I finally got around to doing it and I liked the way they came out.  Check out below more pictures of the easel card and the sailboats.


Inside
From the back
By the Sea Sails
Closer look
Closer look

1 comment:

  1. I love your sailboats! Graphic 45 paper is amazing! Great job on the card too!!

    ReplyDelete