Sausalito, California

Monday, August 10, 2015

Spellbinders Cute Fairy

I recently bought this Spellbinder Fairy die.   It is such a beautiful die that I just had to have it.  I made it into a birthday card, not sure who it is for yet...    I will use the sentiment -- "have a magical day on your birthday"!   Easel cards are my new favorite design! There is so much you can do with this type of card, just love making them.   Alot of the items used for this card are from Stampin up, the paper, the stamp, the banner die and, punches.  The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart and the vine/leaves die is from Cheery Lynn Designs, use it all the time!  The flowers are from Michael's $1 bin.  August is a busy birthday month so I am sure this will be going to someone in the near future.  Loving my new die!!

Side view
Love this!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, la,la!!! I love this die too! It makes a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete