Sausalito, California

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween Pop up

I made this Halloween card for my son.  Saw a few of these pop up cards on pinterest and really liked how they fold inward when closed.  The square insert measures 6x6 and scored at 3 turn once and score again at 3, then score on one of the diagonals right across.  I really love using my Martha Stewart spider web border, very cool punch!!   Check out the front of the card below...

The stamp that I used is an old stamp set from Stampin up.  It is actually one of the first stamp sets I bought at a Stampin up party.  I colored it a little with copic markers and added sizzix spider, ghost and skeleton!  Spooky!!  Halloween is a fun holiday and even more fun to make cards!!!
Happy  Halloween Eric!!

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike!, I made my Hallowwen cards too! Love yours! Halloween cards are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete