Sausalito, California

Monday, October 5, 2015

Travel Birthday

My son's birthday is next week so I had to get these cards in the mail for him.  He is going to be 32!  I can't believe I have a 32 year old man! Where has all the time gone!  He is a avid bicyclist so I had to use my bicycle die for  one of his cards. He also loves to travel so I made him a card from the graphic 45 collection paper that is titled "Come Away With Me".  Love this collection, it is soooo pretty!

Closer look
This card is a tunnel card. The hot air balloon die is from Memory box and it is the first time I have used it.  The clouds are from SU cupcake punch.  Fun card to make! Happy Birthday Eric! Love you and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe Eric is getting older. All are kids will be kids to me forever. The bike is a perfect touch for him as are the balloons since he is such a traveler. Great card!

    ReplyDelete