Sausalito, California

Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Birthday!

My brother in law's birthday is today and he is a coffee lover like most of America so I made this Christmas travel coffee cup for him.  I added some Christmas touches to it since his birthday is a week from Christmas Day!  Must be hard to have your birthday in December with Christmas just around the corner.  We are celebrating at Longhorn Restaurant tonight!

I made a belly band for the card to make it look like the holder for the cup and I also was able to use my crimper which I haven't used for a while.  Check out this tutorial from Heather. She does a good job explaining how to do it.  I embossed the front of the card with Cuttlebug's snowflake EF.  The little tag at the top of the cup says "special day".

The inside of the card has a picture of Russ and the sentiment that says, "Hope your birthday is good to the last drop".  Happy Birthday Russ!!

1 comment: