Sausalito, California

Friday, December 11, 2015

Disney Christmas Trip

Mark with the winner!
Christmas tree at Saratoga!
My husband, Mark and I with our friends, Cindy and Dave headed to DisneyWorld last week and stayed at Saratoga Springs!  Cindy and Dave are Disney Vacation Club Members and we had a fantastic time. The weather was great.  The first night it was a little damp with some sprinkles but perfect for the parks.  I was happy because I could wear my flip flops and capris.  The temperature ranged from mid 60's to 80 degrees, most of the time it was in the mid 70's.  We arrived on Thursday and headed to Disney Springs (Downtown Disney) and ate at T-Rex.  Friday, we went to Magic Kingdom, and then Saturday was Animal Kingdom, Sunday was Hollywood Studios and the last day was Epcot!

Pretty Poinsetta Tree!
One of our favorite rides at the Magic Kingdom was Thunder Mountain.  We just love the roller coasters and then we headed to the Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise.  Magic Kingdom was beautifully decorated for Christmas!  I think it was the decorated the best of all the Parks.

Animal Kingdom

Hollywood Studios
I couldn't stop taking pictures of Christmas Trees!  Everywhere you turn there was a tree or decoration to take a picture.  When we were at Epcot we weren't able to get a seat but we were able to hear Whoopi Goldberg narrate the story of Jesus' birth.  It was a fun, fun trip!  One that my husband and I will remember.

America's Christmas Tree
Thank you Cindy & Dave

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! You guys look like you were having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of your trip. Love the one of Mark patting the horse. Glad you guys had a good time,

    ReplyDelete