Sausalito, California

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine Baskets!

A couple of fun baskets to make for Valentine's Day! I made one for my husband and one for my daughter.  My sister, Chris, showed me a picture of a fry box basket which I made in a previous post, and then added fry boxes on each end of that but first you need to turn the middle fry boxes around so that the front of the boxes were glued together.    Hope that makes sense to you.  Then just decorate the boxes and I also decorated the handles.  I used a lot of Stampin up, Spellbinders, Memory box, and MS punch products to decorate the baskets.  These would be so cute for Easter!  A couple of pictures below showing the back of the baskets and handles.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Love the MS heart border punch!
Hearts, hearts and more hearts!
From the top!

3 comments:

  1. Your baskets came out beautifully! Love, love all the hearts you used! I am now in love with SU's Fry box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you used 4 fry boxes to make this one??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. The middle section has two fry boxes glued with the front of the fry boxes together. Then add a fry box on each side of the middle section with the back against the side of the it. Add a handle, mine is about 1-1 1/2 inches wide, and then decorate.

      Delete