Sausalito, California

Monday, April 11, 2016

Nurse Phillis

Nurse Phillis
My sister's birthday is this weekend and she is a nurse.  I don't think I have ever given her a nurse card before so I decided to make this punch art nurse.  I made the same one last fall when my neighbor was ill and made it a get well card.  This punch art nurse is from Ellen Kemper. She does a great job and this punch art.   Click here for her blog and punches used for this cute nurse.  All the punches she  used is from Stampin up, except I did have a hand punch from punch bunch.

The card is a trifold style and it was fun to decorate with all the blocks that it has.  I loved that I was able to use a stethoscope and nursing hat brad that I had in my stash.  Such a fun card to make and hope my sister, Phillis has a very happy birthday!!  Thanks for stopping by!

How cute is the nurse hat brad!
Nursing is a noble profession!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe.... I love this card! It's the legs!! Super cute card for Nurse Phillis!

    ReplyDelete