Sausalito, California

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Nautical Birthday Card

I am loving this Z fold card that I saw on pinterest.  July, August and September are all big birthday months in my family, not to mention some friends too!  This one is for a friend whose birthday is next week.  She loves the beach and anything nautical!  The dies that I used are from Die-namics and the paper collection is from Carta Bella, Ship's Ahoy (I think is the name of it).  With the collection, there was a sticker sheet and I used the lighthouse from that sheet and the lobster and crab.  Everything goes so well together, just love it!  

I put a sentiment on the inside of the card and on the outside.  See below.  Here is the link for instructions for this Z fold.  Just click here. 

This sentiment was on pinterest and added to the back of the card. I thought is was cute for my friend. She will get a kick out of it.  This was fun to do and I think I will make some more with different themes.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card too! I love the sentiment too! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this z fold card. The nautical theme is right on. I have been making cards non stop for August. Hope you like yours, Birthday Girl.'

    ReplyDelete