Sausalito, California

Monday, August 15, 2016

Crazy Birds Birthday

I love using my "Crazy Birds" stamps and dies from Tim Holtz.  I know he has cats and dogs out but something about the birds are so funny!!  Another birthday in the family and this time it is my brother-in-law, Tom.  His birthday is tomorrow and I am glad I didn't wait until the last minute.  I have made this type of card before which, I guess, is called a step block card(?).  The paper collection is from Simple Stories and it is called "Say Cheese II".  I have used this paper collection on mini albums when we have gone to DisneyWorld!  Perfect for Mickey and friends.

This is the back of the card with a banner that says "celebrate" and a little sentiment for Tom.  The picture to the right is a side view.  Happy Birthday Tom!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. Those birds are wicked cute. My favorite is the banner on the back. I have that die and am going to use it soon..

    ReplyDelete