Sausalito, California

Monday, October 3, 2016

Another Pocket Letter Birthday

I am having so much fun making these pocket letters!  I get to use dies and embellishments that I haven't used in a while.  Last month, I made one for my daughter's birthday and this month it is for my son's birthday which is next week.  This one is all about him!  He loves sports, bike riding, sailing, traveling and camping.  Below are some close up pictures of the different pockets and the chunky charm I made.  There are two flap pockets on the right side of the pocket letter.  Well, I am headed off to do some errands and one of them is to put this in the mail.  Happy Birthday Eric! Love you!

Scrabble tiles for Eric's initials are a cool way to personalize this fun "card"!


Closer look
What a cutie!
Chunky Charms!

No comments:

Post a Comment