Sausalito, California

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Russ' Birthday Card

I have certainly been busy this past week in my craftroom with Christmas cards to get out and my sisters having a birthday.  I can't post what I made for my sisters since I haven't given it to them yet but I can post my brother-in-law's card since he isn't a visitor to my blog.  I saw this card on pinterest and watched the video on how to make it on Splitcoast.  It is called an envelope fold card. Make sure you use good and sturdy cardstock for this card. I wanted to use my Elizabeth Craft owl die because all of her animal dies are so cute!!  Just added some leaves and finished up the card.    I want to try this type of card again and have something hanging, like snowflakes falling, which they are predicting here in Maine at the end of the week.

Front of card
The front of the card is pretty simple with Tim Holtz Sizzix words.  I use these dies all the time for cards and projects.

A closer look at Mr. Owl with his leaves and acorn.  Mr. Owl says "Goodness Heavens, look whooooo's 67"!    Now, back to the craftroom to finish up my Christmas cards!!

3 comments:

  1. This card looks Interesting! Can't wait to see our birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks Interesting! Can't wait to see our birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks Interesting! Can't wait to see our birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete