Sausalito, California

Monday, January 23, 2017

My Valentine!

I have started making my Valentine's Day cards because it will be here before you know it.  This one is for my husband.  It is the twist and pop card, using Mon Amour from Graphic 45.  The paper is beautiful!  I am glad I don't have to mail this because the embellishments I used inside and out make the card a little thick.  When I make this card again, I think I will put a gusset in it.

L O V E
The paper from Graphic 45 makes this card so special.  The cupids are dies from Die-namics and the lace heart die is from Cheery Lynn Designs.  It is kind of hard to see but the letters L O V E are glittered letters from Michael's.  They fit perfectly in the hearts from Spellbinders/Nestabilities.  Still need to make a couple more Valentine's Day cards.  Thanks for checking this card out!

1 comment:

  1. I have this collection too! I love your card! It makes a fabulous Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete