Sausalito, California

Monday, January 16, 2017

Winter Thank you

I am obsessed with this stamp set from SU called "Snow Place"!  These penquins are the cutest little guys!  I feel like I am playing "paper dolls"!  Okay, I know I am dating myself but I did love cutting out paper dolls when I was young and changing their clothes.

This is a thank you shaker card for a neighbor that took us to dinner the other night because we helped them move last year on short notice.  It was certainly  unexpected because they were such good neighbors always willing to help us with our dog, Gretel when we were on vacation.  Gretel loved them and they loved Gretel.  We wanted to repay them for their help but being the generous people they are treated us.

Back to the card, I love making shaker cards and this is a cute winter scene.  Just a simple and cute card.  Thank you Marty & Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment