Sausalito, California

Monday, April 9, 2018

She's a Lady!

So my sister's birthday is next week and I decided to use Graphic 45's Couture collection to make her card.  The sticker in the front from the collection says, "A girl should be two things classy and fabulous," Coco Chanel - and she is both!!  This is a box card and it folds flat for mailing.  I love how the front (scallop front design) just pops out when it is standing. Here is the tutorial for this type of card.                 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597103932708/

View from the top
Back of the card


All that is left is to put it in the mail. I love the high heel die from Marianne Creatables.  It was perfect for finishing off this card. This is definitely a girly girl card!! Happy Birthday Phillis!!






3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the high heels too! Phillis will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your card at Split coast stampers had to come visit your blog for a closer look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to mention nice job with this technique...and I like how you used my favorite paper making it. (good choice for DP)

    ReplyDelete