Sausalito, California

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Hot, Hot, Hot!


 We are starting July off very hot for Maine!  Hazy,  hot and Humid for the next 3 days so we are enjoying our pool! Sometimes it is too hot to get out of the pool!  Yesterday the water temperation of the pool was 80 and that is early for this time of year.  I am not in my craftroom now because it is so hot but last week was busy making some cards for friends and family.



My sister and her husband's 25th Wedding Anniversary was yesterday and  here is a card that I made for them. Happy Anniversary Chris & Tom!  I used Marianne Creatables bride and groom die with SU design paper for the background. Memory Box heart die behind the bride and groom. Silver, gray, black and white make and awesome card.

Easel card
A friend from high school is having a hard time right now so I thought I would send her a "thinking of you" card.  She lives in California so I wanted to send her a little taste of the Maine Coast.  Love making the Diorama cards.  The lighthouse stamp set from SU was perfect for her.  Love our Lighthouses in Maine!


Love the way these diorama cards fold up and can be mailed in an envelope so easily.  I used a lot of dies from Die-namics, Sizzix and Impression-Obsession.  I have made quite a few of these types of cards and I never get tired of doing them.  Happy 4th of July everyone!!  Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I loved our anniversary card! The picture does not do it justice! It was lovely! I love the Stampin Up lighthouse too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete