Sausalito, California

Friday, November 16, 2018

Birthday Eclipses!


Eric's Birthday

Maine Humor!
I made this Eclipse card for my son's birthday back in October.  October was such a busy month for me getting ready for our craft fair that I didn't have time to post his card.  The picture I used to make this card is the Portland Headlight in Cape Elizabeth, Maine.  (The most photographed lighthouse in United States) It is a beautiful spot and I thought since my son lives in San Francisco, he would get a love it.    I also made a tag for him with Julie Nutting's boy stamp.  Love using her stamps!!  Below are some more Eclipse cards I have made for birthdays and other occasions!  Right now I have only done this method with pictures but I want to do it with stamped scenery too.  I just love this technique!  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards.

Falmouth, Maine

Picture of my Garden

Camden Maine

1 comment: