Sausalito, California

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Oscar in the window!


Can you see a doggie in the window?

Sentiment for Sabrina!
My daughter and I just got back from San Francisco, where my son and his girlfriend live, to help my son with his injury that he had in July.  He is doing well but the injury, Achille's tear, is hard when you get do what you want to do.  We had a good time taking care of Oscar each day!  My son's girlfriend, Sabrina, has a birthday coming up so we had to make a card showing Oscar in the window when Eric and Sabrina come home.  Hope she gets a kick out of it!  Happy, happy birthday Sabrina!

Front of card

Inside of card
I made this card for a bridal shower that I went to last weekend. Jennifer is bride-to-be and her groom is the son of a very good friend of mine. I have been making lanterns for their wedding which is October 4th. My sisters and my sister in law helped make them along with Jen and her maid of honor.  This card I have seen on Pinterest but I did a smaller version of it.  I was surprised to get to the shower and the colors that I used for the card were the same colors that her bridesmaids  used to decorate for the shower.  It is a rose colored shimmer cardstock from Stampin up as well as the dies that I used.
Lights off!

Lights on!
We made 24 of them for the tables at the reception. We loved how they came out! It is an evening wedding so these will be perfect!  The die we used is from Spellbinders and boy, did those dies get a workout!  Hoping that Jennifer and David have a wonderful wedding!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the luminaries! They look faboo with the candles in them. Your easel card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete