Sausalito, California

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Happy Birthday Emily!


 My friend's granddaughter's birthday is tomorrow so I made her a Frozen themed birthday card.  She along with a lot of little girls just love Frozen!  Olaf, Elsa and Ana are her favorite Disney characters. I found pictures on Pinterest and did my best to use punches to make Elsa and Ana's dresses and Olaf!   Using this accordion style, worked out great to show off each character.  Check out some more pictures below to get a closer look of each panel of her card. Happy Birthday Emily!

The front

Elsa

Ana

Sentiment on the back

Last Thursday, we had Craft day and the 4 of us made these Drop Down Gift box.  We had so much fun.  The Gift box has 3 boxes within 1 box!  Great for birthdays, Christmas, or just any occasion!  Here is the link to make these fun gift boxes.  Have fun making them!
             
                                                 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597107643332/

Just love how they all came out!


The sentiment can go in the middle!


1 comment:

  1. I love the Olaf card! He is perfect! I can't wait to make one of the adorable boxes too! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete