Sausalito, California

Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

This week has been a busy week making favors for a Valentine's Day dinner tonight at a friend's house.  I made and decorated cookies for these totes to give to the men and I made these little fabric purses for the ladies!  I will link the tutorial I saw on Pinterest for the purses but I made them a little different because I didn't have the die for the purse.  It would have been easier for sure with the die but ....  I made my own templates. 
I used hoop and loop closures for the purses and filled with Lindt chocolates. Check out the tutorial below if you are interested in making them.

                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmXC8XaO-KA
Lastly, I made this card for my husband. It is a retired Stampin up set - such a beautiful set! I have been die cutting a lot lately and wanted to do some stamping. 

My Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment