Sausalito, California

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

More November Birthdays

This style card is called a vertical stepper card by Mixed Up Crafts/Sam Calcott. She always does a great job explaining her projects that she does. I made this for a friend you loves fairies! I hope she likes it!
One of my favorite style card to make is a card in a box! This birthday card is for my sister-in-law. Her birthday was just before Thanksgiving and she loves wine like me. I found all these sayings on Pinterest and had a ball putting this card together. Now that Thanksgiving is over and we are into the Christmas season, I am getting ready for one last craft fair this weekend. It is a 2-day craft fair in South Portland, Maine. My husband is going to help out since my sisters are vacationing in Florida. Hope we have a good turn out. Here is a picture of our table that we set up a couple of weeks ago to see what we should bring. Let the Christmas fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment